Monday, August 25, 2008

Visiting My Family

I am going to break down my post from our Az trip into a couple posts so that it makes it a little more mangeable for me. We did a lot of picture taking and family visiting. I am glad that I got to see my mom's family, since I was staying at my Grandma's house. The kids enjoyed spending time with both my grandparents, as well as 2 of my aunts and my cousin who live there. It was nice that even though we went down there for a sad reason, that we were able to enjoy our time with our families. I am thankful that we were both born in Phoenix, so that most of our extended families live very close together and we can visit them more easily. I love my family so much and I can't wait to see them again at Thanksgiving, and also get to see my dad's family then!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictured below:
1 - My Aunt Linda (my mom's sister) with all my kids
2 -My Grandma. One of my favorite people in the whole world.
3 - My Grandpa with Amelia.
4 - Me with my Aunt Susan (left) and Aunt Linda (right).
5 -My Aunt Susan with my cousin Kim.







No comments: