Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm baaaack

We got in at about 4 am (the only reason I am awake, is because my kids - who got to sleep all night in the car - had school today). The trip was good. It was nice to meet a lot of John's family that I hadn't met before. I enjoyed staying at my grandma's house and visiting with my extended family. The funeral for John's grandma was nice and I am glad that we were able to be there for that. I will post pics after I take a shower and get dressed and am really awake.
--------------------------------
On a happier note, today is Brooklyn's first day of kindergarten. She is so excited she can hardly contain herself, but she has pm class, so she still has another hour to wait. I will post about that too, later today.
---------------------------------
Well, I am off to shower and get dressed and try to be as much of a human being as you can be when you have only had maybe 4 hours of sleep. Maybe while Brooklyn is at school with the big kids I will take a nap with Amelia. Haha! People who know me, know just how unlikely that will be. I guess it will be an early night for me!

No comments: