Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tyler's 10th Birthday Party

Well, since John ended up flying out to Phoenix to be with his grandma, we had Tyler's birthday today instead of last Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We had my sister Robyn and her husband and baby, Emily and her 5 kids, and my ex-inlaws and 2 of their kids. Tyler had an army themed birthday, which he was totally excited about. He had wanted that for the last 4 years, but I had never been able to find camo themed plates and tablecloths and stuff. Well this year I did, so I was so excited cause I knew he would be thrilled to finally get to have an army birthday, and he was. I only have these pics cause my camera batteries died, but I will post more once I get the ones from Robyn that I took on her camera. I can't believe we have a 10 year old! Boy time sure flies by! It has been almost 4 years since Tyler (and the rest of the boys) came into my life, and I can't remember/ imagine life without them. They drive me crazy (as only boys can do) but they are so silly and lots of fun and I am so lucky to have them. Tyler is so smart and really funny and is starting to finally gain some maturity. I am excited to see what the next year of his life holds.





No comments: