Monday, August 25, 2008

Brooklyn's First Day of School

Brooklyn was so excited to finally go to her first day of school. She was so cute and could hardly contain herself. After the big kids went to school, (she has pm kindergarten) she waited around all morning asking me when it was time to go. Finally it was time to go, and John, Amelia, Brooklyn and I drove over to the school. There were lots of kids there and she could hardly wait to go check out the kindergarten playground and visit with all the other kids. When it was time to line up, she got a little apprehensive and had to run over and love me one more time, but then she was grinning and prancing on her way in to the classroom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She asked me to pick her up for her first day. When I went and got her, she was so excited. She told me all about what she had done that day at school and how much fun it was and how her friend Emily from primary was in her class. I told her it was lonely without her at home, and asked her if she wanted to just stay home with me instead. She told me No Way! She said I will go to school and then I will come home and hang out with you. Well I am glad she hasn't forgotten about me so far. lol!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictured Below:
1 - Brooklyn all grown up on her first day of kindergarten.
2 - Checking out the new kindergarten playground.
3 - Cute and waiting in line to go into her classroom.





No comments: