Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can't Sleep

It is 2am. I have church in 9 hours and I can't sleep.
I have been invited to perform (sing) at a festival that the West Ridge Academy is doing as a fundraiser in October. It is for 4 days, and I would be doing a whole set, which is more than I have done in public so far. Scary. Don't know that I really want to do it cause it is so scary to me. But I will cause I already committed to doing it, so I know that will get me to do it anyway. Already coming up with a list of possible songs. Haven't found out the time slot yet, but I'm hoping that it will be late afternoon/ early evening so I won't have to get a babysitter since John gets home from his new job around 4.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't sleep. Well back to bed to stare through the dark at the ceiling.
I hate not having John home. The house is scary without him. I am such a weenie about being home alone. I hate it. I can't wait til Tuesday.

No comments: