Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rain on Moving Day!

So we are doing our final move today, and it is raining. Crap. I mean RAINING. With thunder and everything. The worst part? It was about 80 yesterday and sunny and so I let my kids wear shorts to the last day of school. Here's to hoping they didn't have any outside activities planned today that are getting ruined. And here's to REALLY hoping that it stops raining and warms up and dries my un-enclosed trailer before 5:30 when people show up to start loading the last of the heavy items! I still have one set of couches, 1 upright freezer, 1 chest freezer, 1 fridge, 6 kids mattresses, a 57 in. flat screen tv, the computer desk, and a couple of my scrapbooking cabinets. Plus some other random boxes which should all fit in the van (it has no seats in it right now) and the back of the suburban. Please, please let it stop raining!!! I am already stressed out about a move that I didn't want to do and all that I still have to do. I can't deal with this!! Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: