Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogging

Well, I am obviously new to this. I have a lot of my friends blogs that I love to read, and I want to keep a journal but have thus far been to lazy to do it. So since I am on the computer all the time, I thought this would be the perfect solution. Now if I could only figure out how to make my page so great looking like all my friends pages. I think that once I am settled in my new house, I will get together with Cheryl and see if she can show me what to do with my page to make it a little more exciting. Or to add my friends on here. Yeah I am lame, but I will figure it out. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

For sure I'll help you out! We'll have a blogger tutorial at my house (or yours) or something. :)

Amanda D said...

I found you through Cheryl. I think that getting the hang of blogging will happen when you play with it a little. You'll learn the tricks! Good luck with you move! and Congrats on your new house!

Michele said...

Thanks! I just wish I could figure out how to add all my friends blogs on here. I haven't been doing it that long, so hopefully I will figure this out before all my friends figure out I have a blog and start looking at it. :)

And thanks for the congrats on the new house. I am super excited about it! I will be even more excited about it when I actually get to live in it full time, instead of trying to divide my time between the 2!