Friday, May 23, 2008

2 More Weeks Please!

John has his doctor appointment today at 3pm to see if he is going to get his disability continued for another 2 weeks or if he has to go back to work in CA on Sunday. Please pray with me that he will get the extra 2 weeks. I don't know what I am going to do if he has to go back to work this weekend and we are moving on Thursday. How am I supposed to do that alone - ok not alone, but with 6 not very helpful kids? I just need 2 weeks to get into my new house out in Saratoga Springs and get settled in before he leaves. Plus, he is sure he got the job at that surgery center in Park City and I am hoping that they will get the ball rolling on that in the next 2 weeks and then he won't have to go back to CA at all and he can just stay here with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you, I know that I would not want Anthony to leave me with all these kids, let alone moving into a new house!
Congrates on the move