Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring!

I am so disappointed that it is totally pouring right now. Did the weather forget that it was 93 yesterday? Did it not realize that I was going to take another load of stuff to my new house and now not only is it raining, but the trailer I was going to use (which is a flat bed trailer with a wooden floor) is now totally drenched and I can't put my stuff on it. Grrr! Good thing I have be at the church tonight. Why? Because that means we are taking 2 cars to the house, so I can take the seats out of the van and put a ton of stuff in it and the kids can ride in the Suburban. Also I can back the van into the garage (the trailer doesn't fit) so I don't have to get wet loading everything in. Well I guess I better go get started gathering things. It's early day, so only

No comments: