Friday, June 13, 2008

Laptop Drama

I am really not ignoring my blog. It is waaaay better than that. Besides the fact that I have yet to get an internet connection of my own, I can't even "borrow"anyone elses because the laptop died. As in never to be resurrected again. As in I would have to pay a professional to take my hard drive into a clean room and rebuild it for $800-2500. Yeah right. Except for the fact that I have about 2-300 pics of my kids and extended family on there. That my husband did NOT listen to me and back up. Special. So I am assuming I will end up paying that at some point so I can get them. Gag!!

In other news, the 2 rooms in the basement are almost done and I am most of the way unpacked. I will finish both of those things before my mom comes to stay with me on the 24th. Yay!

Well I am at my best friends, so I better quit hogging her computer and visit while I can, since she lives an hour away now. :(

No comments: