Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Amazing View Out My Bedroom Window

Yep, you read that right. These pictures were taken out the window in my master bedroom. Pretty awesome view, huh? If you look closely at the first picture, you can see the American Fork temple at the base of the mountain around the middle of the picture. I love the views from my house. It is so beautiful here. The bottom 2 pictures are also from my bedroom, and if you look really closely, that white boat going across the water is John out on the lake with the girls. He decided that since the boys were all in trouble for homework issues, and the girls had been behaving (or as my kids say, "I've been having) that he would take them out for some father/daughter time on the lake. They didn't get in the water, but had a blast cruising around and watching the fish jumping in the lake.






No comments: