Friday, October 24, 2008

10 Places To See Before You're 10

I was reading an article entitled "10 Places to See Before You're 10". It said "Family vacations should be fun, of course, but we always hope they’ll do more—kindle an interest, inspire a career, or at least pry them away from computer screens. Here are 10 U.S. sites guaranteed to rock young worlds. "
I was surprised to see that I had been to all but 3 of them. Most of them I probably went to because I grew up in California. Colonial Williamsburg and Ellis Island I went to on a 2 week trip back east with band. I guess I better get some traveling in, if I want to cross #1, 9 & 10 off my list.
You can click on the names below to link to articles about the sites. Enjoy!

1. American Visionary Art Museum, Baltimore, Maryland
2. Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Virginia
3. Disneyland
4. Ellis Island, New York City
5. Grand Canyon, Arizona
6. Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles
7. Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California
8. Muir Woods, Marin County, California
9. Niagara Falls, New York and Ontario
10. Sears Tower, Chicago

No comments: