Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Night Fishing

We took the kids fishing for family night tonight. My best friend Christina and her 8 year old twins, Mya and David came with us. We had a lot of fun, even though we didn't catch any fish. With 8 loud kids, I didn't have any false hope of catching anything anyway. We saw them jumping in the water a ways away from us, but that's as far as they came. This was the first time I had taken my kids fishing, so they had a blast learning how, and cruising around the lake. I took so many pictures, I told John I will be able to do a whole scrapbook just from tonight. :) I can't help myself. They are so dang cute and were having so much fun! You can click on the mosaic to see the pictures closer up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun! Good idea buying the boat. Is your husband boating in his scrubs?? :)

Michele said...

Yep. He seems to wear scrubs 24-7, whether he's at work or not. I try to get him to wear something different when we go out, but usually to no avail. Scrubs are just too comfy to pass up I guess.