Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coming Up

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that my schedule is up for a change starting next week. So much for sleeping in 'til 8. Starting next Wednesday I will be babysitting 2 brothers, ages 2 and 6 weeks. I have been so baby hungry and am totally excited to get to babysit a newborn. I am also glad that Amelia will have someone to play with in the afternoon after Brooklyn goes to kindergarten. The downside? They will be coming to my house at 7:20am, so I will have to start getting up early. At least it is only 2 days a week. It will be a big change for me. When John and I got married, Camren (our youngest boy) was 2 1/2 so I have never had a baby boy before. I'm excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so nervous about Vincent because of his boy parts, but other then getting peed on a few times it has been great. It will be fun to have a baby in the house.

Michele said...

I think that is what I am most nervous about - being peed on. I have only changed a boy baby diaper once, over 6 years ago. My friend had a baby and I changed him and he managed to pee on my thigh. I was just totally unprepared for that. And after 3 girls, I think I still am. I have heard of something called a peepee teepee. Maybe I will have to invest in one of those, for my laundry's sake.