Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture Day

Today was picture day at the kids' school. They were really excited and they looked so cute!! I had to get Hailey up an hour earlier than everyone else. She totally has my hair (in curliness and thickness) so it took me that whole hour to shower her, blow dry and straighten her hair. That's ok, 'cause I was prepared for it 'cause that's how long it takes to do mine. She looked so dang cute I just wanted to squeeze her guts out. Then she got dressed and I got the boys up and showered. I dressed them in matching RL polo shirts, and they looked so handsome. After everyone else was at school, I showered Brooklyn and got her ready. I was disappointed that she didn't end up wearing what I wanted her to wear (couldn't find the cute fishy clips that went to the outfit. yeah you know how compulsive I am) but she still looked cute. I took pictures of all of them at home. They're so cute I just can't stand it. I have the cutest kids ever!!






1 comment:

Denise Wilson said...

They are precious. That's a lot of hair to tame. Good job, Mommy! :) They look great!