Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Fun

Well, John decided that he wanted to go out on the boat. I didn't want to go, so I suggested that he take the boys and our neighbor and his boys, and continue with their "boy time". Hailey decided she wanted to go too, but there was a girl or 2 that ended up going, so she wasn't the only one. Brooklyn and Amelia wanted to stay with me. So I sent John out with the 4 big kids and my camera, and Brooklyn and I headed out to Oh Sweet Sadie! I was so excited to go to that. Even though I didn't end up getting anything, I got a lot of business cards and a lot of ideas. I also finally got to go to Rod Works, over by Thanksgiving Point. They had a lot of great stuff and I know I will be going back there in the near future! I also went to a few stores looking for a new dress or skirt or something for church. No luck there. Everything was too short. I thought with fall coming that they would start having longer items out, but apparently not. Oh well, thank goodness for Chadwick's and other online sites with cute, long clothing!
The kids had a blast out on the boat and going tubing. I'm glad they had fun and that I was able to do everything I wanted to do, and have some Brooklyn and Amelia time. As for the pictures, clearly my husband needed some direction from me before he went like, "Tell the kids to smile like they are having fun, not dying" or "Get pictures of the other people with you and the scenery.) Oh well. I guess I should be happy I got any at all.







No comments: