Friday, September 19, 2008

Amelia's 3rd Birthday Party


Today we celebrated Amelia's 3rd birthday. Her birthday is really tomorrow, but we are going to take the kids out on the boat tomorrow, so we're having her party tonight. Princess Amelia had a blast at her birthday. No surprise there, since she loves it when things are all about her. For her party, lots of people came. Including my sister and her family, my ex-husband's parents, 3 siblings, and grandparents. I made little baby meatloaves, a creamy cheese vegetable dish, and homemade spicy cinnamon applesauce. Everything was a huge hit. Good thing, cause I thought my hand was going to fall off peeling all those apples! Amelia was excited to have her Tinkerbell birthday, and of course got plenty of princess and girly presents. If there was ever a real girly girl, she is it! She loves everything that is pink, sparkly, princess and lip gloss. And everything she got fell into one or more of those categories. The cake was great (chocolate with cherry filling that my family loves) and she loved the trick sparkler candles.



No comments: