Monday, September 15, 2008

One of My Favorite Pictures

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and John. I know I have it on my sidebar, but it's so tiny you can hardly see it. Now you can click on this one and see just how cute we are. :)
Never mind that neither of us look like this anymore (I had bleached John's hair, and I was trying out bangs). It was taken after the Rascal Flatts concert in Salt Lake last spring. We won tickets through a radio station where we got a limo, dinner, and backstage passes along with our concert tickets. The food was great (Dodo's at the Gateway), we rocked out and had so much fun!! I lost my voice (bad when you're a singer) and we just look so happy here. One of these days I am going to print this out and frame it because it makes me happy every time I look at it. :)

No comments: