Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Let's Get Up to Speed

Ok. So now that I am done writing about all the stuff I did this weekend, I can get into everything else.
I finally got a new phone. I have had a pink razr for like 3 years, and I was ready for something new. Well we switched to t-mobile in October (BIG mistake!! They have the crappiest service EVER and they screwed up our account on EVERY bill!) and we switched back to Cingular or AT&T, whatever they are called. So I got to get a new phone, and I got a Blackberry Curve. The only con is that it is a red one and I don't like red. But it is a refurbished one, so I got it for $1. They said that when they get in a titanium one in, then I can come and trade it. John said that I could take it to someone that airbrushes phones, so I am thinking I might just do that. If I am going to paint it, then it doesn't matter what color it is underneath. I am thinking bright (but not neon) pink with sparkles. There is a pastel pink Blackberry Pearl, but it isn't carried by Cingular and it is a pearl, so it doesn't have a full keyboard, which is a must. I will definitely put pictures on here if I get it done. In the mean time, I am loving it. It is a little hard to learn to use cause it is totally different from any phone I have had before, but I can definitely text WAY faster with a full keyboard. Yay! I think I text more than I do anything else.
Also, last Thursday, John and I joined Gold's Gym. I am SUPER excited!! Not just because John joined with me, but also because in Utah they have free babysitting I can use for an hour and a half. That's right, I said FREE!! So not only does that mean that John and I can work out together, it also means that when he goes back to work I will still be able to go cause I won't have to find a babysitter. I love the idea that we can spend 90 min. together without kids up to days a week (they are closed Sundays, not that I would go if they weren't). The kids love going there and they have fun crafts and stuff for them to do. Even Amelia loved going and I have had no problem leaving her there. Just walked off like whatever, see ya later. (What is up with that? She acts like I am killing her if I take her to nursery, so John has to take her!) I am SO excited I can't even find words! So today we went and met with a personal trainer. I had a blast and totally loved her. I can't have her be my trainer, cause she is the manger. So she is going to get me one of her trainers that is full of energy and not boring. Cause the personal trainer I had in CA didn't work out for me cause he was totally low energy and I felt like he was just sitting there bored out of his mind waiting for me to move on to the next thing. Totally not motivating. Anyway, I can't wait to go tomorrow. I can only afford to meet with a trainer once a week, but eventually my goal is 4 times a week cause I really enjoy working with a trainer a lot more than on my own. The good thing is that the trainers come up with a plan of what you are supposed to do, so on my days where I am not meeting with her I can go get my folder from behind the desk and it will tell me what to do. I also like that my workouts will be different every day, cause I get bored easily and that is one of the things that makes it hard for me to work out.

Great. My husband just texted me from the ER. He is there cause he slammed his hand into the wall and thought it was broken cause it was swollen and it hurt so bad. So they said it is broken and that they are going to splint it and then he will have to follow up with an ortho and get it set in a cast. Good going. I am not even going to go into how it happened, because it was so retarded. I can't believe it is actually broken. And here I was the jerk wife that just thought he was being a baby and that he had just banged it really bad. Well I guess I will have to make that up to him when he gets home. :)

No comments: