Friday, July 18, 2008

Austin's 8th Birthday

Ok, so I have been a slacker about blogging Austin's birthday. Not that I didn't want to, just that I am lazy about loading pics on here cause it is a pain with my camera, but I thought it would be lame to blog about it without it. So here we go:

Austin turned 8 on July 10th. We had Robyn and Henry over (Joe had to work) along with my ex in laws and their daughter. The kids had a blast having them over and it was nice seeing them.
Here is the cake I made. I got the dump trucks and then used brown sprinkles as dirt. The only bad thing was that it was really hot and my writing melted. Next time I know to wait til before I serve it so it doesn't do that. The th on 8th just looks like a big blob.

Here is the birthday boy waiting to open all his presents. He got some fun stuff like a cool race track, cars, books, a couple movies, new shoes, a slinky, those little capsules that you put in water and they turn into sponge dinosaurs, and some other cool stuff.

Here he is showing off the cool race track from Aunt Robyn and Uncle Joe.

Here are all the kids piled in with Grandpa Dave (right) Grandma Sandy (left) and Jessica (middle) and Robyn and Henry in the background.

No comments: