Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We had a fun 4th of July. There was lots to do, so I am glad that the activities extend into Saturday so I can get them all in! Here is a little bit of what we did:
First we went to Freedom Fest in Provo. We went and saw a musical performance about the Constitution in the old Provo Tabernacle. It was great! The music and costumes were amazing!
Then we went and walked all the little street booths and I let the kids get their faces painted.

Tyler, Austin and Hailey showing off their new face paint.

Amelia, Brooklyn and Camren showing off their painted faces.

After that, we went and got dinner and headed over to Thanksgiving Point for fireworks. The kids had fun running around and making new friends all around us. My husband and I even made some new friends that live near us and had kids the same ages as Camren, Brooklyn and Amelia. We exchanged numbers so we can get together and play again. The fireworks were great and we enjoyed hanging out together. I took about a zillion pictures, but I didn't want to put them all on here. Can't wait to scrapbook them though!

John and his girls.

Me and my boys.

I can't wait for the fun stuff tomorrow (or I guess it is today now). We have a lot of fun stuff planned and I will tell you all about it tomorrow. Complete with pictures, now that I have my cord! Yay! :)

No comments: