Monday, September 19, 2011

So Fast

This picture makes me kinda sad. Tomorrow she will be 3 weeks old, and already I feel like she is getting so big and becoming this whole other person. I can look at her earlier pictures, and then look at this one, and it's crazy how much she has already changed. It kind of makes me want to cry when I think about her getting bigger. I almost started bawling when I thought about her being Hayden's age and walking around and talking and everything. John thinks I'm a little crazy (ok maybe more than a little) but I just can't bear the thought right now. It makes me think of that Lonestar song " let them be little, 'cause they're only that way for so long". I know that she will be little for a long time still, but it already seems like it is going too fast.
I love how tiny and cute you are Avery. Please don't grow up too fast. I already feel like your sisters did, and I need you to stay tiny for a while longer.

No comments: