Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Giraffe Jammies

I just love her in these giraffe jammies. They are so cute! I had to have them as soon as I saw them. Something about animals on the feeties that just makes them too cute to pass up.
I'm not sure why I only ended up with pictures of my dad and Avery today, but that's ok. I seem to get less pictures of him with the kids than my mom, so I will take as many as I can get. Plus they turned out cute. :)

My dad being silly with Avery.

Now a real smile.

Close up of her adorableness.

Hideous picture of me, but I wanted to make sure I got a picture of her whole body in her cute giraffe jammies. Ignore the fact that I am wearing the same shirt I wore yesterday. Other than on here, no one saw it since I didn't manage to leave the house or anything.

No comments: