Saturday, March 28, 2009

Natalie's Baby Shower

Well, here are a few of the pics that I took at Natalie's baby shower. I don't have room to post them all. It was nice to go and meet everyone, and I am glad I live close enough to be able to go since I was the only member from my family that went. I had fun talking to her grandma, she was just great. Natalie is such a cute pregnant person. She is so adorable to begin with, and being pregnant just makes her even more adorable. So not fair. I had a lot of fun, and I just love her to death. I am so glad Jacob married her. She makes a great addition to our family. I can't wait for my nephew to get here. Only 2 1/2 months to go. :)


Natalie and her mom, beginning to open presents.
Admiring one of the many totally cute outfits she got.

Holding up the sleeper I got. I couldn't resist - look at the feet!


Me and Natalie. She is just the cutest.

No comments: