Friday, April 10, 2009

Dying Eggs With Emily

Since Emily (my bestest friend on earth) won't be able to make Brooklyn's birthday party tomorrow, she came over to spend the afternoon/evening at my house today. I fed the kids chicken enchiladas (my favorite recipe of Em's) and then we got to work dying our approx. 4 dozen eggs. The kids had a blast, but I don't know if they had as much fun as Em and I did. ( I will do another post with those pics. Hehe!) They all managed to dye their hands, and Amelia managed to dye her shirt blue. I was disappointed by that, but I guess that's what I get for forgetting to make her take it off. It was one I really liked too. I guess it is a play shirt now.
All the kids at the kid table. Clockwise from front: Amelia, Camren, Karissa, Martha, Corlie, Brooklyn, Daniel and Hailey.
Martha and Corlie.

Daniel and Hailey.

Camren dyed his hands a lot more than the eggs.

Brooklyn checking out Daniel dying his egg.

Half of our finished eggs.

1 comment:

Emma said...

i need to get them printed so i can scrapbook! another girls night? when? : )