Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friends In Town

The last few days, I got to have my friend Hailee, her husband Alan and their adorable baby Hunter staying at my house. I actually met Hailee through my brother Justin. They were friends and then we met, and we talk ALL the time now. When she said taht they were coming down from Idaho for a friends birthday party, I was like Hello! Stay at my house! So down they came. It was so fun to have them here for a few days and be able to talk and talk and talk. I don't think any of us really got any sleep since we were up until all hours of the night, but thats what happens when you have a limited time to visit. You can't waste any time. While they were here we went out to lunch at Cafe Rio. Yum! They hadn't been there, so we had to go (and have the salad - duh!). It was sooo good! I was sad when they had to leave, but it was great to see them and finally get to see Hunter in person for the first time. And of course, Amelia was totally taken with their dog Scooter. After they left she kept asking me where he was. It was a lot of fun and I hope they come back soon!

Hailee and Alan.
The adorable Hunter

Brooklyn playing with Hunter.

Snuggling up on the floor.


Amelia and her new found friend (victim) Scooter.

No comments: