Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wedding Bells For Rebecca and Chris

Today, one of my bestest friends got married. Rebecca and I have been friends since the second we met, 13 years ago. This is her second marriage and Chris' first. They are absolutely adorable. I told Becca that it worked out that she married someone several years younger than her this time, because she was finally getting someone at the same level of maturity as her. Haha! The wedding was beautiful. I think I have close to 100 pics, but here are some of my favorites. I would have included the one John took of the 2 of us, but I look like crap, so you will have to do without.
Happy bride, all laced in and ready to go.
The fabulous back of the dress.

Exchanging vows.


Everyone all lined up

You may now kiss the bride!
Exchanging rings.

They started out so nicely.

But it didn't last. (Nice red eyebrow Becca)

Licking off the frosting. Mmmm.

No comments: