Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wii Need Help - Or At Least I Do

Dear John,
-
If you're reading this, I want a Wii for Christmas. Yes, you read that right.
ME. The one who's last marriage went down the crapper partly due to the fact that my ex was married to his ps2 and xbox and I was the girl on the side - very far off on the side.
ME. The one that got rid of all of your nintendo and video games and swore that I would never allow any of that in my house again.
Yeah, that me. I really, REALLY want the Wii fit and the DDR (dance dance revolution) that goes with it. They're both really fun and I think I would use them - a lot.
Great. Now I'm justifying nintendo as a weight loss tool.
Call the doctor. I obviously need to be medicated.
(Just make sure you get me the Wii too.)
-
Love,
Your Shel

No comments: