Monday, December 8, 2008

An Actual Full Night's Sleep Really Helps

It's amazing how awake I can be when I go to bed at 10 pm instead of 1 am.
Here's what I have done so far today:
- Find a dentist and schedule appointments for our entire family
- Find a pediatrician and schedule Hailey's 9 year well visit (her b-day is next month)
- Run Brooklyn to school on time so she wouldn't be late (thanks to Christina coming and sitting with Amelia and the 2 boys I watch because we missed the bus because AGAIN I forgot it is Monday, which is 30 min earlier. Grrr!)
- Get a couple loads of laundry done
- Get the entire downstairs spotless, with the exception of the dishes which are in progress
- Finish the book I was reading. "Barefoot" by Elin Hilderbrand. Good book. It was a little hard to get into in the beginning, but then I really enjoyed it.
****
The pediatrician and dentist I found are not only in the same parking lot, but they are 5 minutes (if that) from my house! WOO-HOO! I am SUPER excited about that! I hate having to pull the kids out of school because they need a check-up and no one is open in the evening. However, since we are so close, I can just take them in the afternoon right after school. I can also take them in the morning because they both open at 8 and my kids don't have school 'til 9:15. Yay for me!

2 comments:

sarah pekkanen said...

I love Elin Hildebrand -- have you read her other books? After discovering "Barefoot" I'm going through her other works. They're all set on Nantucket.

Take care,
Sarah (a fellow reader and author)
www.sarahpekkanen.com

Michele said...

I haven't. I just bought
"Barefoot" the other day and now I will have to go track down some more. :)