Monday, December 1, 2008

Ta-Dah!

My blog is now decorated for Christmas. Now on to the rest of the house.
-
PS. Don't expect me to add any Christmas music. Not a big fan of most of it. I did make a new playlist of a few of my fave songs on my ipod though, so there.
-
PPS. Yay for after Thanksgiving sales. I got a new camera. A Nikon Coolpix P80. For about $200 less than retail. It has 10.1 megapixels and 18x zoom. Which is pretty exciting if you realize that our old camera has 4 megapixels and 3x zoom and is as old as Tyler. Pretty much a fossil. And it cost 3 x's as much as the new one. They sure have come a long way! We also got a new BBQ since ours bit the dust while living in Concord and we had yet to replace it. It is really nice and we got an AWESOME deal on it too. So, Merry Christmas to John and me. Now I just have the kids to worry about.
-
PPPS. Sorry, I just love writing these. Remember when you were younger and you'd pass notes in school and you'd have a zillion ps's at the end of your notes? I do, cause I have a huge box of all my old notes from friends and boyfriends from jr. high and high school. Yes I am a freak and I save everything. Then again, maybe I could compile them as a book and sell them and strike it rich. Hey, I can dream, right?

2 comments:

Denise Wilson said...

Erick and I were cleaning out the garage around the end of summer. And of all the junk I got rid of, I could not part with the big box of "notes"! They are now in a box with my yearbooks, journals and smashed prom corsages labeled "Denny's Childhood". Wonder if there are any in there from you? :) Someday maybe my girls will like to look at them!

Kim Gudykunst said...

Wow, you have a decent camera finally!!! Now I am going to expect way more pictures of my nieces and nephews!! :)