Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Freedom Sweet Freedom

One thing I have learned since I started doing daycare is how fabulous it makes your days off. I do daycare M, T, Th and on Wednesdays and Fridays I feel so elated that I can run errands with just one child. On my daycare days I am always at the house because I don't want to drag around an extra people, esp. since one is an infant so then there are baby carriers and diaper bags and all the things that I don't have to deal with anymore. I guess I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the fact that all my kids are older and I can just run out and bring nothing with me but them. So today I am going to enjoy my freedom of having just one at home and get done all the things I have been needing to do. Like running to the store, doing some exchanges, doing some bulk cooking for the freezer, cleaning my room, etc. It may not sound exciting to you, but the fact that it will be so much easier to do today makes it a lot more appealing to me. :)

1 comment:

Denise Wilson said...

I am so with you on this freedom stuff. Doing daycare 55 hours a week...and taking my 2 kids with me after 5:30 at night to do errands...sucks. It is pure bliss to be able to go out during the day and get stuff done! So I feel your joy and hope you get lots done today!! :)