Thursday, August 11, 2011

I've Got My Brooklyn Back!!

Tonight my parents got into town with Brooklyn, to return her to me after having her for the last 6 weeks. I have to admit I was like a little kid at Christmas. John laughed at me, because when my dad sent me a text and said they would be to my house in 10 minutes, I was sitting on the living room couch 9 minutes later peering out the front blinds waiting for them to pull up. As soon as they did, I was out the door and squeezing her guts out! Boy I missed her! It was weird not having her around, and everywhere I went I always had to remind myself she wasn't here because I kept thinking I was missing or forgetting her. After getting all her stuff in the house, my parents and I visited while my mom and I went through all her new stuff. I can't believe how much new stuff that spoiled girl came home with. Well, I can, but holy cow! I guess she was on the verge of not fitting the clothes I took her with, so she came home with an entire new wardrobe plus all the things I had left with her! It took 4 laundry baskets to hold all the stuff I took out of suitcases and bags. On the upside, she will be all set for when school starts next week. I am so glad to have her home, and have my family complete again. I think I will be squeezing her guts out for the rest of the week!

No comments: