Friday, March 26, 2010

Cutest Boy Ever


I have the cutest baby boy alive. I swear I am not being biased. Every day when I snuggle and kiss him to death I think about how I have never seen a cuter boy in my entire life. Now, maybe this is partially due to the fact that he is my first (biological) boy, but I just can't get enough of him. I could hold, snuggle, kiss, squeeze him all day long and never get tired of it. John made fun of me when Hayden was a couple months old because I never put him down. Seriously. Unless I was in the shower or the bathroom, I held him probably every second of the first couple months of his life. I am getting better now. I have put him down long enough that he has learned to roll all over the place like a little tumbleweed. It is fun to watch, because he gets all the way across the room and then grins because he is so proud of himself. I love to hear him laugh, and coo, and babble, and I am working on brainwashing him to say "mama" instead of "dada" for his first word. Haha! My family and friends thought I was crazy when they found out that I was pregnant again, but little do they know he was planned. He was definitely no surprise. I just love this cute little monkey and I can't imagine my life without him!


1 comment:

Emma said...

Hey lady I did not think that you were crazy. I was so happy for you. And still think that you should do the next one also. : ) I know your mom is going to shoot me as well as John. : )