Friday, January 9, 2009

Ballet Lessons

The girls start ballet this month. My ex-husband is paying for them to take lessons now through June. Then we will see how they like it and are doing and go from there. I have known for like a month that he was going to and I had been so excited I wanted to cry. I have always wanted to take ballet, but when I was younger my parents couldn't afford it and then when they could I was to busy with band and flags and everything. So I totally admit I am living vicariously through them getting to do it. And I couldn't be more excited for them.
Hailey started Jan. 7. She loved it and is excited to return next week. I cracked up watching her because she is definitely not my most graceful child. I always joke that I should have named her Flaily instead. Hopefully ballet will go a long way to help her out with that. Because she's definitely not getting any shorter. I have to doubt that she will be as tall as me by 12.
Brooklyn starts ballet tomorrow. She is so excited she can barely contain herself. And honestly, so am I. It's just so cute.

Hailey ready for ballet.

Hailey and Brooklyn trying on their ballet stuff on Christmas.

No comments: