Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Boy And His Sister

I think it is adorable how much Hayden loves Avery. He always wants to kiss her or pet her. He is so sweet with her, and has to kiss her almost every time he walks by her. He always wants to be touching her, petting her, attempting to pick her up, etc. I'm sure it won't last once she's big enough to get around and want to "share" all his fun toys, but I am going to enjoy his sweetness while it lasts.

Even though it's a little blurry, I just love this picture. It's like she did something that just totally cracked him up. He was laughing like crazy when I took this.

This is what he looks like when he is thinking about picking her up, but he can't really figure out how he would do that. Thank goodness!

Lots of kisses!

Even more kisses.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE these pictures. I have some like it of Martha and Corlie. Some of my favorite pictures.